Check this book out, it sounds really good!
I found these books at the Dollar Tree in Marshall, Michigan. Each book is very different from the other. I kind of selected a variety of books and I’m happy with what I picked out.
So what are you reading ? What is on your TBR list?
Let me know in the comments.
So far I have done a word search and connect the dots in this book and I have loved every minute of it. This book is so much fun and I have barely done anything in it. So I hope that others will buy this too. I bought this at Five Below and it was only $5 compared to the Amazon price which is $7.99.
This book was also at Five Below for $5 compared to $12.85 on Amazon. I was pretty excited about this book because I have never seen anything like it. It is very creative book and I love it so far. It was a steal!
Alright, so I was a bit naughty and got some books when I was supposed to be looking for clothes for work. I couldn’t help myself though, because these two books just stood out to me.
The first one I got from The Dollar Tree for only a dollar.
Raw, animal magnetism…
…is a big red flag to prim and proper office manager Jane Morgan. After a rough childhood with a mother who liked her men in prison-jumpsuit orange, Jane changed her name, her look and her taste for bad boys. So why is she lusting for William Chase with his tattoo-covered biceps and steel-toed boots? The man blows things up for a living!
She gives herself one explosive, fantasy-filled night with Chase.
The next day it’s back to plain Jane and safe men.
But when her beloved brother becomes a murder suspect, it’s Chase who comes to her rescue. And Jane discovers that a man who’s been around the block knows a thing or two about uncovering the truth….
So these two books couldn’t be more different from each other than pie and beer. Gross combination that I just came up with in my head, I know, but I just had to get these two books. I happened to get them in this order too. I hope you enjoy my little tid bit of sharing this with you. Have a good night!
Page Count: 188
Category: YA, Fantasy & Science Fiction
Released: December 17, 2017
Young, Dumb and Bold
*** I was given this Advanced Reader Copy, in exchange for an honest review. ***
I was really excited to read this book because the blurb was fascinating and weird and I thought ‘this is my kind of book’, so I grabbed it quickly from the Hidden Gems site. As soon as the book started, things got weird, I mean WEIRD. People were dying, but they couldn’t see what killed them. The one guy was running away from it and he was the only one who actually knew it was there and he killed himself so he wouldn’t have to deal with the unholy creature. YEAH folks, that’s how it starts out. I was like, what the fuck just happened??? dcfkljsdofivnjsodfgjosidfgj
So to be clear, throughout the whole book, there is nothing, but action, odd things happening, weird creature thingys, vampires, knights, wizards and special artifacts… but what the book doesn’t have is background details that are vital to the story. So the book has a lot of upfront detail that keeps you interested and invested wanting more, but without the other details you are a little disappointed about the backstory. So at times you feel like you’re flying by the seat of your pants to keep up with the action, but you also wish that the author would have dug deeper.
You just seem to get a small glimpse into the characters and what you see is great, but some if not most of these characters are mysterious. Plus there are a few that are barely mentioned and you are like, wait a minute! Wait a minute! I smell something big, something isn’t right about that one, but then again the action starts. The book carries on. So I really need to get my hands on the next one because there is no way that I am okay with how it ended. That was BS. You can’t just go and drop bombs on me like that and then be like adios, *hand wave*, the book is done. Give a girl a break!
Murder might be her one true love…
Murder can be risky…and not just for the douchebags on the business end of Emma’s power
Men only let Emma down. They cheat, and they lie. They send unsolicited pictures of their
genitals. Ready to give up hope, Emma decides to go on one last date. Then it finally happens—
she finds the thing she loves most of all.
Killing clueless jerks she finds on the internet.
Lost in a happy haze of hunting her victims, devising increasingly-clever killings, and
streamlining her dismemberment process, Emma gets careless.
As her need for her murderous outlet grows, she runs an increasing risk of getting caught…or
worse—falling for one of her victims.
*** I was given this book in exchange for an honest review. ***
When I read the blurb, I was extremely excited, because you don’t often find yourself reading about a lady serial killer. Well, it is suffice to say that I was not disappointed in the least ! This has to be one of my favorite horror books of all time, just because it’s so different and lets you get inside of Emma’s head. Her past is shown and basically explains why she became a killer. So even though she kills people you can’t help, but love her and root for her.
There were so many times in the book where I laughed my ass off. She was so comical in what she was doing and how she reacted that I couldn’t help myself. If she were a person, I would want to see if I would actually get along with her or not even though she is a murderer. I just find her absolutely fascinating in all ways.
Ronnie is the best friend that anyone could ever ask for. I feel like she really relied on her in the story and I am glad that she was there for Emma as well as Terrance. I feel like even though she loved them and needed them she felt like they couldn’t understand her completely and so she was living a double life. She needed something of her own, a family of her own.
Overall, the story was great and the ending was THE BEST !!!! I just knew that it would happen that way and it was the best couple of twists that could have happened. Who knew true love could be such a killer?
About Christina Bergling
Colorado-bred writer, Christina Bergling, sold her soul early into the writing game. By fourth grade, she knew she wanted to be an author. In college, she studied English with a Professional Writing emphasis. Her creative nonfiction class yielded two pieces that were later published—Tell Me About Your First Time in the college literary magazine riverrun and How to Kill Yourself Slowly on denversyntax.com.
However, with the realities of eating and paying bills, the survivalist in her hocked her passion for dystopian horror for a profession as a technical writer and document manager. Bergling published the short story Death and Other Disappointments while working as a technical writer for a Department of Defense contractor. That job took her to Iraq for one rotation, which cracked her mind open to a whole new perspective and started infecting her writing. She blogged from Iraq and during pregnancy and now continues another blog centered on running.
( Information from her ABOUT page on her blog)
Christina Bergling’s Links:
I hope you enjoyed my review ! Please check out her links ! Don’t forget to checkout her blog as well! It is awesome! All these links are where you can get updates about what she is doing and if you’d like to talk to her. She is very nice, so go talk to her. Oh and like the last post … I added the song because I thought that it was fitting to my review and to her book/character Emma. If and when you read the book, you’d understand.
Please check out the book The Rest Will Come it does honestly remind me of a lady version of Dexter, except he killed other killers and she kills her dates that go bad. Emma is seriously badass, YOU GUYS !!! I love her as a character ! Ugh. So is Bergling, the author! ❤
Thanks for reading my post and until next time! Toodaloo my lovelies !!
Alright, so I wanted to make you guys anticipate the 2nd part of the release boost. Not going to lie, this was all a part of my plan to make you guys want to read this book even more. I asked the author if it was okay if I could split up the release boost and she gave the thumbs up! You can’t hate me if I bring you good books with teasers…
So here is the beautiful cover again because I can’t get enough!
A Stand-Alone Novella
Imperfect Love Series
By, Stephanie St. Klaire
Release Date: October 17, 2017
GENRE: Romantic Comedy
Fake it until you make it. That was the mantra Cori Dash chanted as she chased a big city dream. The more you tell people you’re on top of the world, the more they believe it – just like they believed the embellished image she sold them with her knock off designer facade. It wasn’t lying if the truth stood somewhere in the middle – and she didn’t get caught.
Dominic Blackthorne owned half of that big city…and a reputation. Rather than dispel rumors or show the world the real Nick, he let his own fake image run free. Until Cori Dash – the only person who told him exactly how it was, even if it stung.
When Cori is faced with her ex-fiance, now engaged to her ex-best friend, it’s game on. In her boldest move yet, she concocts her biggest lie to date by introducing the first handsome stranger that walks by as her new fiancé. Happy to play the part, Nick is already planning the fake wedding of her dreams.
You know what they say about lying – the truth always comes out – and it hurts. Especially when Cori finds out she isn’t the biggest Liar in this game, and she’s been out played.
Excerpt 3 – Humor (drag queen)
Cori sat in a chair, staring at her own reflection, watching the transformation as James applied her make-up. He was as good at make up as he was acting, which made for a good back-up plan for him career wise and for her as a friend in desperate need of a spruced-up look. Trying to stay still, she couldn’t help but jump when a deep boisterous hello boomed, echoing throughout the room. Expecting a large man to round the corner, she was surprised to see it was a woman.
A tall, slender woman, in a white sequin gown, a feather boa, and platinum blonde hair that had to be three stories high, appeared in the reflection of the mirror. Her sashay and whip of her boa as she walked was full of confidence and poise as she headed right for Cori.
“Honey, how are you?” she asked James, leaning in to kiss each cheek before turning to Cori. “Darling, you must be Miss Cori. Aren’t you a cute little thing. Like a little pixie or somethin’. You just make me want to sprinkle glitter or somethin’”
Cori was fixated on the tower of a woman in front of her. She was sparkle head to toe and Cori was mesmerized by her poise, beauty, and rockin’ body in that form fitting gown. Her voice was deep and sultry, the bobbing adams apple made it clear why.
“Cori, this is my dear friend, now your dear friend, Devina Devine – star of the off, off Broadway production of Miss. Thang – The life story of Rupaul, Supermodel. She is here to do something with that hair of yours.” James said, handing a brush to Devina.
“You’re…gorgeous!” was all Cori could get out, earning her a laugh from James and Devina.
“Call me Miss D, honey. You should see me without my face on, not so gorgeous…but I’m still pretty,” she teased. “I understand you have yourself a suga-daddy we need to fancy you up for.”
“No. Oh, my God, no. It’s not like that.” Panic set in. The last thing she wanted was for anyone to think she was using Nick for money when that was the furthest thing from the truth. She had no clue who he was when she grabbed him in the park and pulled him into her scheme.
“Calm down, baby. JJ here,” Devina nodded to James, “filled me in. I got the deets, it’s allll good. But if he has money, honey…it may behoove you to make him your suga somethin’.”
“I think it may behoove her to get a little somethin’ else from him that will make her scream daddy. He’s fine, girl.” Unashamed, James laid it out there. “Someone’s a little to uptight these days, and I think she needs a little woohoo in the yahoo! It’s been a looong dry spell for this one.”
Cori’s jaw dropped, mostly embarrassed by what her friend had just said. “I can’t believe you just said that, James. It hasn’t been that long!”
“Okay. Is the same President still in the White House since…last time?” Devina asked.
“Has there been more than one new iPhone model since…you know…then?” James asked.
“There’s been…two,” Cori said under her breath.
“Was the sweet baby Jesus…”
“Okay! Okay…I get it. It’s been a while. Can we just start with dinner, though, and I don’t know…getting to know each other first? I already need a drink, and dinner isn’t for two more hours,” Cori said, half-cocked, mostly because they were right, and because she was in absolute agreement that Nick would be a nice way to break her celibacy pact with herself. Too bad it wasn’t an option and double A batteries would have to do…for now.
“Look. This was all just a big ruse. One that was supposed to last ten minutes, and that’s it. Now, I’m going to dinner with my fake fiancé to get to know him better and plan the rest of a really childish scheme that honestly serves no purpose other than to pull off…a childish scheme. This is beneath me, definitely beneath him, and I assume beneath the two of you. I appreciate your help. I need it if I’m going to make sense in that dress over there, but let’s talk about something other than getting laid because I’m about to lose my ever-living shit over here.” The two nodding heads with sympathetic expressions suggested that perhaps they understood how stressed she really was. She got through to them in her mini breakdown; now she just had to get back through dinner and she could breathe again.
“I saw the dress hanging over there,” Miss. D said with her arms crossed, suddenly serious, studying Cori. “I know exactly what we need to do to get his motor hummin’, honey.”
“I’m doing the red lips, D,” James added, “If that doesn’t get him hummin’, then you and I have a better chance with him than this one does.”
And, they were back to getting her laid on the first date – classy – but she couldn’t help but laugh right along with them.
Not even an hour had past, and they were swatting her behind to a changing room to get into her dress. When she came out, Devina held out her hands, displaying a gorgeous pair of strappy high heels that wrapped up the ankle.
“Size seven, doll?” Devina asked.
“Uh, yeah. Good guess.”
“Here, these are from wardrobe. They were made for that dress,” Devina insisted, trying to give her the shoes.
“Oh, I can’t take those. The pair I’m wearing will work just fine, but thank you.” Cori looked at her shoes, extending a foot to get a good look at the black pair of heels she had on.
“No,” Devina said. “You leave on those shoes and the dress dies, honey. It isn’t fair to the dress…you can’t. I won’t let you. This isn’t a meeting in the boardroom. Those things on your feet say, let’s talk business. These beauties,” she said, holding up the pair of shoes in her hand, “these say…let’s get down to business, baby.”
Meet The Fabulous Author Who Came Up With This
(Yes, I am gushing, just go with it people, jeesh!)
Stephanie St. Klaire debuted in 2016, launching her writing career with Rescued, the first book in the widely popular, five book series known as McKenzie Ridge. Stephanie is a Pacific Northwest native currently living in Oregon with her husband, five children, and two ferocious lap dogs.
As a writer, Stephanie brings realistic circumstances to the pages, and fills them with real emotion, reactions, and outcomes. Her characters are passionate, have bold personalities, and full of life. She writes happily ever after’s, with plenty of twists, turns, drama, and of course, steamy romance.
Stephanie has always been a story teller, with the gift of “gab”, and a life-long goal to be a writer. Unfortunate circumstances with her health, finally afforded her the time to do so. Irony at its best, she began writing her first novel at an adverse time, to escape her circumstance and explore the stories in her imagination for relief. She is happy to share those stories with her readers, and bring a little fun, entertainment, and of course smexy characters to the pages.
Follow Stephanie St. Klaire on Social media to learn more about her, and to keep up with her work.
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2cUofva
BookBub Author Page: http://bit.ly/2kuPnV5
Private FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/Groups/SSKKrew
Check her out on those links I listed above, she is really nice and responds quickly. I can promise you this because I have personal experience with her and so does my mom. Also check out the book it is funny, I promise you!! Although I haven’t had the chance to read it yet… My mom did just buy the book last night so we do technically own it now! 🙂 Oh my gosh you guys! I can’t believe there are drag queens in the story! I love it! I fucking love it!!!!! AHHHHH ! !!!
Thanks for reading my second post on Liar!
Until next time ya’ll. Bah!
Some of these I own and have read and some of these I just own but haven’t had the chance to read yet. Others I would like to read but do not own yet… yet is the key word my people. Only one of these I have reviewed and it was for this month! Which is what inspired this post. These books I found were shelved on multiple Goodreads shelves as Unreliable and I have to agree with them even though a lot of them ( alright most of them) I haven’t read. Just check these out! Each of these have a blue link below that have a link to Goodreads that shows the blurb of the book and you can see for yourself. Then come back so we can chat here about it. #BookDiscussion So let’s get to it. 😉
Oh and just to warn you, this is a long post with 30+ books on it! ENJOY my honey bunches of readers ❤ !!!
Ha! You thought I’d say oats! I got you babes.
Now here are the books:
- I have wanted to read this for what feels like a lifetime and this came out when? 2005 was it? God, I was in 5th grade, but let’s not talk about then… moving onward!
- I have to read this before I actually watch the show. Otherwise it’ll just mess me up! I mean, hello! Why do they have to come out with these things when I’m not ready? #BookwormProblems
- Just another book added to my TBR List. That pile is scary.
- I own a copy of this in paperback and sadly have not read it since it is packed up from my last move. I hope to unpack it soon and read it! How hopeful does this sound? I am seriously crossing my fingers on finding it.
- This honestly reminds me of a book I read in high school called Cut by Patricia McCormick. That book is really good. It made me cry. I have honestly never read I’m Thinking Of Ending Things, but if it’s anything like Cut, I’ll love it. Plus it’ll be darkly beautiful and tragic and make your heart ache but sometimes the best books do that. That’s what Cut did to me when I read it in high school and I need to read it again. Although it may possibly have triggers for some people about self harm.
- I read something like this in highschool, but there were monsters in it and the main character kind of slept around a lot while killing the monsters. So she was possibly losing her mind plus monsters and sleeping with multiple guys but with a purple cover and by a different author. I can’t remember what that book was called but the girl on the cover was wearing a bright yellow dress with a contrasting purple background cover.
- This really is fascinating that they choose a white cat instead of a black one. So what are you saying? Hmm? Narrator? Are you trying to confuse me some more? I don’t need help with that. Thank you very much.
- I swear I have started this before but I can’t find the damned book. How is this book anyway?
- This just brings me deja vu and I don’t know where from.
- This is like a mix of the movie Split, Red Riding Hood and The Forest. There I said it. Between the cover of the book and the blurb, that is what I am guessing what it is like. Anyone who has read it out there can prove me wrong. I don’t know that is just the vibe I am getting. What do you think about it? What does it say to you?
- I feel so oddly fascinated by this one, between the blurb and the cover. I just think this book will be great.
- This book just makes me feel like it is a new a different, maybe modern version of Alice in Wonderland. Except Alice is the one who is mad instead of the hatter. What do you think? I haven’t read it but that is what I am getting from the blurb possibly.
- I didn’t even know that this was written. WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN? I think I must have been living under a rock. I mean, it talks about absinthe and its hallucinatory effects. what? WHAT?! Someone get me this book or I’m gonna hyperventilate. Where’s my asthma inhaler?! Damn. Damn. I don’t think I’ve been this excited since… shit I can’t even remember. So a little fact about me: I am a nerd when it comes to chemicals and/or plants. Or things that involve chemicals and possible killers, that just fascinates me to no end. I need this book. I needs it.
- I personally own this in hardback, but have not read it yet. It is packed up somewhere after my last move. I am slowly going through my books and hopefully I will find Rebecca or The Thirteenth Tale.
- Oh the title! I think I’m in love, and hungry.
- Such a lovely cover for an odd book, don’t you think?
- I never had to read this in school, that I remember, but I would still like to some day.
- I love a good spooky book. Maybe for next month.
- Oh dearie, he’s a right nutter, I think. I still want to read it though. It’s a bit like seeing into the mind of a killer. I want to know why. I just don’t get why someone would kill one person let alone three.
- What a mess. And at what cost?
- Well, this is a bit like Lolita, is it not?
- I’ve read The Exorcist, and this sounds just as fascinating if not more.
- There really needs to be a book santa out there or a book fairy out there that specifically sends books to people on randoms days just because. I pick this book for october to go to everyone who likes this kind of book. DO YOU HEAR THAT BOOK SANTA/FAIRY?!?! I PICKED ONE FOR OCTOBER FOR EVERYONE WHO LIKES MYSTERY/THRILLER BOOKS, OKAY? OKAY. THEY ARE COVERED. INCLUDING ME. THANKS. IF YOU NEED HELP AGAIN JUST ASK US WORDPRESS PEOPLE WE KNOW OUR SHIT. THANKS. BAH.
- I just love this damn cover! It has ALL of the THINGS I love. Well mosts of the material things anyway. If only it had some photo albums and some other things then we could start adding people and animals…
- Got this for my mom for Christmas or her birthday a couple years back and she still has to read it. I need to as well. She is a September baby. #ShoutOut to #SeptemberBabies because she already had her birthday this month. 😉 I got her two books, a phone case and a one-minute gratitude journal yall. Phone case is on the way and I still have to order the journal.
- This was the inspiration for the post everyone! Since I just finished it for my September TBR List. What a great book! I own it in paperback too, so if I want I can reread it to my heart’s content as many times as I like. #WINNING
- I want to read this so bad and my mom has it on her nooks so I need to borrow one of her nooks sometime. Ugh. The need to read it is strong.
- I have to finish reading this, it was a library book from another town and I had to return it because I was moving so I couldn’t finish it. Now I don’t remember most of it. Like, what? That was over a year ago. Damn it Jim.
- YOU Guys! This is one of my favorites of all time. I don’t even care that it is on this list!! Seriously! I own a pretty old copy of this and I love it to pieces, it is PRECIOUS. I even do the special voice for it and everything. LOVE IT.
- I didn’t even know that there was a book out at first, I just knew of the movie. Don’t worry! I haven’t seen the movie yet nor read the book so nothing is spoiled. Just thought it was interesting I came across the movie first at a friends house. Funny how that works. 😉
- I don’t know about reading this one, it sounds interesting but at the same time creepy with the whole age thing and kidnapping. Why does it have to be a classic? What the hell people?
- I own a ebook copy of this and have yet to finish it. I can’t for the life of me remember what page I am on. Although I did have to read it for school so it is not that bad. So no wrist slapping here. 🙂
- I am not sure if I really want to read this or not. I am still undecided for this book.
- I really want to read this, it sounds adorably funny. Plus I wonder if he would be like Sheldon.
- I tried to read this before, but could not get interested in it because of its narration or how the author wrote it. Although I do see myself trying to read it again in the future when my patience is better. It was a few years ago, but I am still not feeling it.
Let me know what you guys think of this post and these books. They are just fascinating to me. I can’t wait to read most of them when I have the time. Let me know what you think about the books and if you consider their narrator’s unreliable or not. I’d like to know.
I have more ARCs that have been given to me, so I am excited about that. I can’t wait to start reading all of these books so I can eventually share them with you! This is just wonderful! I hope you have lovely days and evenings! Thanks for reading!
Until next time.
Page Count: 300
Category: YA, Literature & Fiction
Released: September 13, 2012
Publisher: Dial Books
I had this book for I don’t know how long and finally got around to reading it and it was definitely a page-turner. Vee is normally the one in the shadows pulling the strings to make the show run but she decided she’s over that. So she does something that is out of character for herself and goes through with a dare for the online game show called NERVE. Basically, there are dares that NERVE comes up with and people do them for prizes while others watch and film. The people who do the dares are the players and the people who make sure that they do the dares and film them are the watchers.
The players get certain prizes for each dare that they do. The problem with that is that as the players keep playing the game, the dares get harder and more and more sinister. Suddenly, the game and the people behind it know your secrets and about all the shit you don’t want them to know. Suddenly, you as the player are trapped and you don’t know who you can trust and who you can’t. You don’t feel safe anywhere you go. Remember, watchers are everywhere. Everyone. Before you know it, the game turns possibly deadly, but no one believes it because it is just a game… right?
This book was really intense and interesting and I really loved that about it. It was dark and intriguing and had a Lord Of The Flies vibe to it. It was like even though this was about teenagers, you can still see that darkness, disaster and ugliness can come from someone at any age. It showed what could be the downfall of us all. In that of itself, makes Jeanne a genius for writing this.
It just goes to show that we do put too much on the internet. It is just scary how it all can be used against us like it was used against Vee. You never think that anything you put out there can cause problems, but it can and sometimes it will. I kind of feel like this was wrote as a lesson for our generation that puts everything on the internet without so much as thinking, but I don’t really know if the young adults will see it that way. I mean, sure this book is fiction but I could see something like this happening possibly in the future when teens get bored with what’s happening around them and they want risk or danger. The thought is just kind of scary.
I wish that there would have been more development of the characters. I really would have like to know more about their backstories. Especially Ian’ s and Vee’s backgrounds as well as Abigail’s. Whatever happened to her? Just kind of leaves you wondering about her and I would really like to know. I want to know more about Ian and his life. What was the meaning behind his prizes? I don’t know I just feel like Ian and Vee were still kind of mystery characters to me at the end of the book which left me unsatisfied. I feel like those little kids on that commercial saying “I want more, I want more”.
Which leads me to the ending of the book. OH! That ending, though!!! Everything seems like it is all fine and dandy and then all of the sudden… WHAM!! You get smacked with what you know isn’t good but it’s the last fucking sentence. Now you really want more because… what just happened? What THE FUCK just happened? Like can we get a rewind here? Okay I would like to say that if there is not a sequel so we know what happens next then I am going to be wondering for the rest of my life. What the actual hell?
So do you think you have the NERVE to read Nerve?
It is not much of a stretch saying that I am a #BookAddict like the picture of my bag above says here that I took. So I decided to take the liberty to do a list of what I am hoping I will finish reading at the end of this month. Some of these I have already mentioned or have read before and some I have never read before in my life so it will be a new experience and I am excited to see what happens. I guess we shall see.
These first two are ARCs and the last two of The Walker Brother Series By Amanda Adams.
This next book I did a post about awhile ago saying I started reading it but I had stopped because I had forgotten where I put it but I found it again. So I am going to start to read it this month again and hopefully I won’t misplace it this time. Geez. I am on page 152 so I had gotten a good start before I lost it. Do you want to know where it was? Behind my headboard. Don’t ask how it got there because I’ll never figure it out.
I got these two books I don’t know how long ago but they were supposed to be for Christmas or for my birthday… and both of those are in the winter time and that is coming again soon again. So I am finally sick of staring at them and not reading them and I think that they might be staring back at me wondering why I haven’t read them too but that could just be my sleep deprivation I really don’t know at this point.
I plan on rereading the Harry Potter Series, but starting at book 5 which is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Then I will finish with book 6 and 7. The reason I am starting with book 5 is because I starting rereading the series awhile back and then stopped after book 4 so I need to start book 5 now and finish the series. I just ran out of time and became busy when I was in college and then I forgot that I was rereading the series until now so here we are. Tada!!! 😀
The final book that I will be working on reading this month will be from The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward.
So tell me readers… what are you reading this month?
Anything thrilling or with fantasy? Or romance like me?
Do you plan on reading your own books and ARCs like I do?
What are your plans for September? Let’s talk about it!